Subject: [PATCH 00/16] IOMMU driver for Kirin 960/970

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 09:49:59 +0200

Add a driver for the Kirin 960/970 iommu.

As on the past series, this starts from the original 4.9 driver from
the 96boards tree:

	https://github.com/96boards-hikey/linux/tree/hikey970-v4.9

The remaining patches add SPDX headers and make it build and run with
the upstream Kernel.

Chenfeng (1):
  iommu: add support for HiSilicon Kirin 960/970 iommu

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (15):
  iommu: hisilicon: remove default iommu_map_sg handler
  iommu: hisilicon: map and unmap ops gained new arguments
  iommu: hisi_smmu_lpae: rebase it to work with upstream
  iommu: hisi_smmu: remove linux/hisi/hisi-iommu.h
  iommu: hisilicon: cleanup its code style
  iommu: hisi_smmu_lpae: get rid of IOMMU_SEC and IOMMU_DEVICE
  iommu: get rid of map/unmap tile functions
  iommu: hisi_smmu_lpae: use the right code to get domain-priv data
  iommu: hisi_smmu_lpae: convert it to probe_device
  iommu: add Hisilicon Kirin970 iommu at the building system
  iommu: hisi_smmu_lpae: cleanup printk macros
  iommu: hisi_smmu_lpae: make OF compatible more standard
  dt: add an spec for the Kirin36x0 SMMU
  dt: hi3670-hikey970.dts: load the SMMU driver on Hikey970
  staging: hikey9xx: add an item about the iommu driver

 .../iommu/hisilicon,kirin36x0-smmu.yaml       |  55 ++
 .../boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3670-hikey970.dts    |   3 +
 drivers/staging/hikey9xx/Kconfig              |   9 +
 drivers/staging/hikey9xx/Makefile             |   1 +
 drivers/staging/hikey9xx/TODO                 |   1 +
 drivers/staging/hikey9xx/hisi_smmu.h          | 196 ++++++
 drivers/staging/hikey9xx/hisi_smmu_lpae.c     | 648 ++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 913 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/hisilicon,kirin36x0-smmu.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/staging/hikey9xx/hisi_smmu.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/staging/hikey9xx/hisi_smmu_lpae.c

-- 
2.26.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel