Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] arm64: dts: imx8mq: Add NWL DSI host controller to Librem 5 Devkit

From: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 10:50:55 +0200

These patches add the NWL host controller to the imx8mq and make use of it on
the Librem 5 Devkit enabling the built in MIPI DSI LCD panel.

I opted to add imx8mq internal ports and endpoints between nwl and lcdif to the
generic dtsi since those are SOC rather than board specific properties.

Changes from v1
- Add Reviewed-by from Fabio Estevam, thanks!
  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/
  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/#t
  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/
- As per review comment by Fabio Estevam
  Re-sync DRM related defconfig bits. I didn't resyc the whole defconfig since
  this is pretty much kernel version dependent.

Guido Günther (4):
  arm64: dts: imx8mq: Add NWL MIPI DSI controller
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5-devkit: Enable the LCD panel
  arm64: defconfig: re-sync DRM related defconfig bits
  arm64: defconfig: Enable imx8mq-librem5-devkit display stack

 .../dts/freescale/imx8mq-librem5-devkit.dts   | 33 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi     | 49 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                  |  6 ++-
 3 files changed, 87 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.26.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel