Subject: [PATCH 0/8] opp: Unconditionally call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()

From: Viresh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 16:13:49 +0530

Hello,

This cleans up some of the user code around calls to
dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table().

All the patches can be picked by respective maintainers directly except
for the last patch, which needs the previous two to get merged first.

These are based for 5.9-rc1.

Rajendra, Since most of these changes are related to qcom stuff, it
would be great if you can give them a try. I wasn't able to test them
due to lack of hardware.

Viresh Kumar (8):
  cpufreq: imx6q: Unconditionally call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
  drm/lima: Unconditionally call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
  drm/msm: Unconditionally call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
  mmc: sdhci-msm: Unconditionally call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
  spi: spi-geni-qcom: Unconditionally call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
  spi: spi-qcom-qspi: Unconditionally call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
  tty: serial: qcom_geni_serial: Unconditionally call
    dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
  qcom-geni-se: remove has_opp_table

 drivers/cpufreq/imx6q-cpufreq.c         | 10 ++--------
 drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_devfreq.c     |  6 +-----
 drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_devfreq.h     |  1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/disp/dpu1/dpu_kms.c | 10 +++-------
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/disp/dpu1/dpu_kms.h |  1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c      |  8 ++------
 drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-msm.c            | 11 +++--------
 drivers/spi/spi-geni-qcom.c             | 10 +++-------
 drivers/spi/spi-qcom-qspi.c             | 11 +++--------
 drivers/tty/serial/qcom_geni_serial.c   | 10 +++-------
 include/linux/qcom-geni-se.h            |  2 --
 11 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0.rc1.19.g042ed3e048af

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel