Subject: [PATCH 0/3] drm: panfrost: Coherency support

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:51:04 +0100

Hi all,

I polished up my original proof-of-concept a little while back, but now
that I've got my hands on my Juno again I've been able to actually test
it to my satisfaction, so here are proper patches!

It probably makes sense for patches #1 and #2 to stay together and both
go via drm-misc, provided Will's OK with that.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (3):
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Support coherency for Mali LPAE
  drm/panfrost: Support cache-coherent integrations
  arm64: dts: meson: Describe G12b GPU as coherent

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b.dtsi | 4 ++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_device.h  | 1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_drv.c     | 2 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gem.c     | 2 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_mmu.c     | 1 +
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c              | 5 ++++-
 6 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.28.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel