Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] drm: panfrost: Coherency support

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:16:47 +0100

Hi all,

Here's a quick v2 with the tags so far picked up and some inline
commentary about the shareability domains for the pagetable code.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (3):
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Support coherency for Mali LPAE
  drm/panfrost: Support cache-coherent integrations
  arm64: dts: meson: Describe G12b GPU as coherent

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b.dtsi |  4 ++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_device.h  |  1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_drv.c     |  2 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gem.c     |  2 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_mmu.c     |  1 +
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c              | 11 ++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.28.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel