Subject: [RESEND PATCH 00/19] Second step support for A100

From: Frank Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 14:20:04 +0800

Let's add watchdog, arm-pmu, dma, usb, mmc..... support for allwinner
a100 soc.

Yangtao Li (19):
  pinctrl: sunxi: fix irq bank map for the Allwinner A100 pin controller
  pinctrl: sunxi: Mark the irq bank not found in
    sunxi_pinctrl_irq_handler() with WARN_ON
  pinctrl: sunxi: Always call chained_irq_{enter, exit} in
    sunxi_pinctrl_irq_handler
  dt-bindings: dma: allwinner,sun50i-a64-dma: Add A100 compatible
  dmaengine: sun6i: Add support for A100 DMA
  arm64: allwinner: a100: Add device node for DMA controller
  arm64: dts: allwinner: A100: Add PMU mode
  phy: sun4i-usb: remove enable_pmu_unk1 from sun50i_h6_cfg
  phy: allwinner: Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_* API
  dt-bindings: watchdog: sun4i: Add A100 compatible
  arm64: dts: allwinner: a100: add watchdog node
  dt-bindings: Add bindings for USB phy on Allwinner A100
  phy: sun4i-usb: add support for A100 USB PHY
  arm64: dts: allwinner: a100: add usb related nodes
  arm64: allwinner: A100: enable EHCI, OHCI and USB PHY nodes in Perf1
  dt-bindings: mmc: sunxi: Add A100 compatibles
  mmc: sunxi: add support for A100 mmc controller
  arm64: allwinner: a100: Add MMC related nodes
  arm64: dts: allwinner: a100: perf1: Add eMMC and MMC node

 .../dma/allwinner,sun50i-a64-dma.yaml         |   5 +-
 .../bindings/mmc/allwinner,sun4i-a10-mmc.yaml |   2 +
 .../phy/allwinner,sun50i-a100-usb-phy.yaml    | 105 ++++++++++
 .../watchdog/allwinner,sun4i-a10-wdt.yaml     |   3 +
 .../allwinner/sun50i-a100-allwinner-perf1.dts |  54 +++++
 .../arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a100.dtsi | 197 +++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/dma/sun6i-dma.c                       |  25 +++
 drivers/mmc/host/sunxi-mmc.c                  |  28 ++-
 drivers/phy/allwinner/phy-sun4i-usb.c         |  29 ++-
 drivers/phy/allwinner/phy-sun50i-usb3.c       |   4 +-
 drivers/phy/allwinner/phy-sun6i-mipi-dphy.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/phy/allwinner/phy-sun9i-usb.c         |   4 +-
 drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sun50i-a100.c   |   2 +-
 drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c         |   9 +-
 14 files changed, 443 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/allwinner,sun50i-a100-usb-phy.yaml

-- 
2.28.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel