Subject: [PATCH v2 00/18] Add CMU/RMU/DMA/MMC/I2C support for Actions Semi S500 SoCs

From: Cristian Ciocaltea <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 01:55:54 +0200

Hi,

This patchset brings a series of improvements for the Actions Semi S500
SoCs family, by adding support for Clock & Reset Management Units, DMA,
MMC, I2C & SIRQ controllers.

Please note the patches consist mostly of DTS and bindings/compatibles
changes, since all the work they depend on has been already merged,
i.e. clock fixes/additions, pinctrl driver, sirq driver.

For the moment, I have only enabled the features I could test on
RoseapplePi SBC.

Thanks,
Cristi

Changes in v2:
- Added new bindings/compatibles for S500 DMA, MMC & I2C controllers
- Added support for the SIRQ controller
- Added new entries in MAINTAINERS
- Updated naming of some patches in v1

Cristian Ciocaltea (18):
  arm: dts: owl-s500: Add Clock Management Unit
  arm: dts: owl-s500: Set CMU clocks for UARTs
  arm: dts: owl-s500: Add Reset controller
  dt-bindings: dma: owl: Add compatible string for Actions Semi S500 SoC
  dmaengine: owl: Add compatible for the Actions Semi S500 DMA
    controller
  arm: dts: owl-s500: Add DMA controller
  arm: dts: owl-s500: Add pinctrl & GPIO support
  dt-bindings: mmc: owl: Add compatible string for Actions Semi S500 SoC
  arm: dts: owl-s500: Add MMC support
  dt-bindings: i2c: owl: Convert Actions Semi Owl binding to a schema
  MAINTAINERS: Update entry for Actions Semi Owl I2C binding
  i2c: owl: Add compatible for the Actions Semi S500 I2C controller
  arm: dts: owl-s500: Add I2C support
  arm: dts: owl-s500: Add SIRQ controller
  arm: dts: owl-s500-roseapplepi: Use UART clock from CMU
  arm: dts: owl-s500-roseapplepi: Add uSD support
  arm: dts: owl-s500-roseapplepi: Add I2C pinctrl configuration
  MAINTAINERS: Add linux-actions ML for Actions Semi Arch

 .../devicetree/bindings/dma/owl-dma.yaml      |   5 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-owl.txt       |  29 ----
 .../devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-owl.yaml      |  62 ++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/mmc/owl-mmc.yaml      |   4 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   3 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/owl-s500-roseapplepi.dts    |  97 +++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/owl-s500.dtsi               | 140 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/dma/owl-dma.c                         |   1 +
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-owl.c                  |   1 +
 9 files changed, 304 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-owl.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-owl.yaml

-- 
2.29.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel