Subject: [PATCH v1 0/8] arm64: defconfig: Enable Librem 5 hardware

From: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 15:22:51 +0100

This series enables components found on Purism's Librem 5
that are available in mainline. I've split this up in one
setting per commit so in case other defconfig changes conflict
the rest remains valid. Happy to squash things if preferred.

Patches are on top of Shawn's imx/defconfig

Guido Günther (8):
  arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_REGULATOR_TPS65132
  arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_DRM_PANEL_MANTIX_MLAF057WE5
  arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_IMX_DCSS
  arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_TYPEC_TPS6598X
  arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_LEDS_LM3692X
  arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_VCNL4000
  arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX17042
  arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_CHARGER_BQ25980

 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig | 8 ++++++++
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+)

-- 
2.29.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel