Subject: [PATCH v1 0/1] drm/imx/dcss: Add interconnect support

From: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 12:34:06 +0100

This allows us to raise DRAM bandiwth to a high enough value for a
stable picture on i.mx8mq. We pick a bandwidth that should be sufficient
for 4k@60Hz.

This was tested on a Librem 5 with the (not yet) mainline mhdp DP controller.
Without that initial boot works fine but e.g. fb unblank results in a cyan
screen.

Modelled like mdp5_kms.

Guido Günther (1):
  drm/imx/dcss: Add interconnect support

 drivers/gpu/drm/imx/dcss/dcss-dev.c | 47 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/imx/dcss/dcss-dev.h |  3 ++
 2 files changed, 48 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel