Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Config and device tree updates for the Librem5 Devkit

From: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 18:17:10 +0100

This enables more components to get a working display, panel, audio and
sensors. It also updates some device tree bits to make mainline boot.

I've skipped wifi (which needs some more driver work) and devfreq (since Martin
is working on that).

The config changes don't depend on the DT parts so could be applied
independently.  The series was tested against next-20201209 and i made sure the
defconfig changes also apply on top of shawnguo/imx/defconfig.

Guido Günther (4):
  arm64: defconfig: Enable Librem5 Devkit components
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5-devkit: Disable snvs_rtc
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5-devkit: Mark more regulators as always-on
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5-devkit: Drop custom clock settings

 .../dts/freescale/imx8mq-librem5-devkit.dts   | 28 +++++++++----------
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                  |  8 ++++++
 2 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel