Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] Config and device tree updates for the Librem 5 development kit

From: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 13:57:06 +0100

This enables more components to get a working display, panel, audio and
sensors. It also updates some device tree bits to make mainline boot.

I've skipped wifi (which needs some more driver work) and devfreq (since Martin
is working on that).

The config changes don't depend on the DT parts so could be applied
independently. The series was tested against next-20200108 and i made sure the
defconfig changes also apply on top of Shawn's /imx/defconfig and the DT
changes to Shawn's imx/dt64.

changes from v2:
- Add Reviewed-by from Krzysztof Kozlowski, thanks!
- Add NXP PTN5110HQZ to defconfig

changes from v1:
- as per review comments by Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/20201215091729.GC29321@kozik-lap/
  - describe hardware parts not config options
  - rework commit messages to give more details
- don't keep buck3 always on but rather make sure the board
  doesn't hang when resuming the gpu power domain.
  There's a generic fix pending for that helps all boards
  https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

Guido Günther (4):
  arm64: defconfig: Enable Librem 5 devkit components
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5-devkit: Tweak pmic regulators
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5-devkit: Disable snvs_rtc
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5-devkit: Drop custom clock settings

 .../dts/freescale/imx8mq-librem5-devkit.dts   | 20 ++++++++++++++-----
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                  |  9 +++++++++
 2 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel