Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] usb: misc: Add support for Microchip USB5744

From: Michal Simek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 11:48:08 +0100

Hi,

the series is adding basic support for this USB hub. The key part is
running reset over GPIO line and when i2c is connected it is necessary to
send command to boot the hub. This chip is available on Xilinx
zcu100/Ultra96 v1 board.

Thanks,
Michal

Changes in v2:
- s/USB_USB5744/USB_HUB_USB5744/g
- Fix order in Makefile and Kconfig

Piyush Mehta (2):
  dt-bindings: usb: misc: Add binding for Microchip usb5744 hub
  usb: misc: usb5744: Add support for USB hub controller

 .../bindings/usb/microchip,usb5744.yaml       |  56 +++++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   2 +
 drivers/usb/misc/Kconfig                      |   9 ++
 drivers/usb/misc/Makefile                     |   1 +
 drivers/usb/misc/usb5744.c                    | 115 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 183 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/microchip,usb5744.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/usb/misc/usb5744.c

-- 
2.30.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel