Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Improve clock support for Actions S500 SoC

From: Cristian Ciocaltea <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 19:18:25 +0200

While working on a driver to support the Actions Semi Owl Ethernet MAC,
I found and fixed some issues on the existing implementation of the S500
SoC clock subsystem and, additionally, I added two missing clocks.

Thanks,
Cristi

Cristian Ciocaltea (6):
  clk: actions: Fix UART clock dividers on Owl S500 SoC
  clk: actions: Fix SD clocks factor table on Owl S500 SoC
  clk: actions: Fix bisp_factor_table based clocks on Owl S500 SoC
  clk: actions: Fix AHPPREDIV-H-AHB clock chain on Owl S500 SoC
  dt-bindings: clock: Add NIC and ETHERNET bindings for Actions S500 SoC
  clk: actions: Add NIC and ETHERNET clock support for Actions S500 SoC

 drivers/clk/actions/owl-s500.c               | 99 +++++++++++++-------
 include/dt-bindings/clock/actions,s500-cmu.h |  6 +-
 2 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel