Subject: [PATCH 0/5] arm64: IPQ6018 PCIe support

From: Baruch Siach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 14:21:35 +0300

This series adds support for the single PCIe lane on IPQ6018 SoCs. The code is 
ported from downstream Codeaurora v5.4 kernel. The main difference from 
downstream code is the split of PCIe registers configuration from .init to 
.post_init, since it requires phy_power_on().

Tested on IPQ6010 based hardware.

Baruch Siach (2):
  dt-bindings: phy: qcom,qmp: Add IPQ60xx PCIe PHY bindings
  dt-bindings: pci: qcom: Document PCIe bindings for IPQ6018 SoC

Selvam Sathappan Periakaruppan (3):
  PCI: qcom: add support for IPQ60xx PCIe controller
  phy: qcom-qmp: add QMP V2 PCIe PHY support for ipq60xx
  arm64: dts: ipq6018: Add pcie support

 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/qcom,pcie.txt     |  24 ++
 .../devicetree/bindings/phy/qcom,qmp-phy.yaml |  25 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi         | 109 +++++++
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-qcom.c        | 279 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/phy/qualcomm/phy-qcom-qmp.c           | 147 +++++++++
 drivers/phy/qualcomm/phy-qcom-qmp.h           | 132 +++++++++
 6 files changed, 716 insertions(+)

-- 
2.30.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel