Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] arm64: String function updates

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 16:34:40 +0100

Hi all,

Here's a proper update with the relicensing clarified and Mark's other
review comments addressed on patch #8.

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/

Thanks,
Robin.

Robin Murphy (4):
  arm64: Add assembly annotations for weak-PI-alias madness
  arm64: Import latest memcpy()/memmove() implementation
  arm64: Better optimised memchr()
  arm64: Rewrite __arch_clear_user()

Sam Tebbs (4):
  arm64: Import latest version of Cortex Strings' memcmp
  arm64: Import latest version of Cortex Strings' strcmp
  arm64: Import updated version of Cortex Strings' strlen
  arm64: Import latest version of Cortex Strings' strncmp

 arch/arm64/include/asm/linkage.h |   8 +
 arch/arm64/lib/Makefile          |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/lib/clear_user.S      |  47 ++--
 arch/arm64/lib/memchr.S          |  65 ++++-
 arch/arm64/lib/memcmp.S          | 330 ++++++++---------------
 arch/arm64/lib/memcpy.S          | 272 ++++++++++++++++---
 arch/arm64/lib/memmove.S         | 189 --------------
 arch/arm64/lib/strcmp.S          | 295 +++++++++------------
 arch/arm64/lib/strlen.S          | 262 +++++++++++++------
 arch/arm64/lib/strncmp.S         | 436 ++++++++++++++-----------------
 10 files changed, 927 insertions(+), 979 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm64/lib/memmove.S

-- 
2.21.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel