Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] Improve clock support for Actions S500 SoC

From: Cristian Ciocaltea <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 23:05:20 +0300

While working on a driver to support the Actions Semi Owl Ethernet MAC,
I found and fixed some issues on the existing implementation of the S500
SoC clock subsystem and, additionally, I added two missing clocks.

Thanks,
Cristi

Changes in v3:
- Fixed swapped flags between "ahbprediv_clk" and "ahb_clk" in patch 4/6
- Added Reviewed-by tags from Mani
- Rebased patch series on v5.13-rc5

Changes in v2 (according to Mani's review):
- Re-added entry "{ 24, 1, 25 }" to sd_factor_table, according to the
  datasheet (V1.8+), this is a valid divider
- Re-added OWL_GATE_HW to SENSOR[0-1], according to the datasheet they
  are gated, even though the vendor implementation states the opposite
- Reverted the addition of the clock div table for H clock to support the
  '1' divider (according to the datasheet), even though the vendor
  implementation marks it as reserved
- Reordered "nic_clk_mux_p" after "ahbprediv_clk_mux_p" to follow the reg
  field ordering
- Rebased patch series on v5.13-rc3

Cristian Ciocaltea (6):
  clk: actions: Fix UART clock dividers on Owl S500 SoC
  clk: actions: Fix SD clocks factor table on Owl S500 SoC
  clk: actions: Fix bisp_factor_table based clocks on Owl S500 SoC
  clk: actions: Fix AHPPREDIV-H-AHB clock chain on Owl S500 SoC
  dt-bindings: clock: Add NIC and ETHERNET bindings for Actions S500 SoC
  clk: actions: Add NIC and ETHERNET clock support for Actions S500 SoC

 drivers/clk/actions/owl-s500.c               | 92 +++++++++++++-------
 include/dt-bindings/clock/actions,s500-cmu.h |  6 +-
 2 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel