Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add Ethernet DTS for Actions Semi Owl S500 SoCs

From: Cristian Ciocaltea <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 00:09:20 +0300

This patchset adds the required DTS changes for providing the ethernet
functionality on the Actions S500 SoCs family.

For the moment I have been able to test the Ethernet MAC on the RoseaplePi
SBC only.

Also, please note the patches depend on some clock changes that are
currently under review:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

Thanks,
Cristi

Cristian Ciocaltea (2):
  ARM: dts: owl-s500: Add ethernet support
  ARM: dts: owl-s500-roseapplepi: Add ethernet support

 arch/arm/boot/dts/owl-s500-roseapplepi.dts | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/owl-s500.dtsi            | 10 ++++
 2 files changed, 66 insertions(+)

-- 
2.32.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel