Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Add Ethernet DTS for Actions Semi Owl S500 SoCs

From: Cristian Ciocaltea <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:11:31 +0300

This patchset adds the required DTS changes for providing the ethernet
functionality on the Actions S500 SoCs family.

For the moment I have been able to test the Ethernet MAC on the RoseaplePi
SBC only.

Also, please note the patches depend on some clock changes that are
currently under review:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

Thanks,
Cristi

Changes in v2:
- Added Reviewed-by tag from Mani in patch 1/2
- Joined the groups sharing common function "eth_rmii" and switch the
  order of "ref_clk-pinconf" and "phy_clk-pinmux", per Mani's review,
  in patch 2/2

Cristian Ciocaltea (2):
  ARM: dts: owl-s500: Add ethernet support
  ARM: dts: owl-s500-roseapplepi: Add ethernet support

 arch/arm/boot/dts/owl-s500-roseapplepi.dts | 45 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/owl-s500.dtsi            | 10 +++++
 2 files changed, 55 insertions(+)

-- 
2.32.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel