Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] convert designware-pcie.txt and kirin-pcie.txt to yaml

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 15:57:41 +0200

Hi Rob,

This series applies after this one:
   https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

It basically converts two PCI DT-bindings to DT schema. On this version, I'm
addressing some of your comments from v2, and rebased it on the top of
my Hikey 960/970 tree (based on linus/master).

The example for the designware file is producing some warnings here, as it
can't find the right propertiesPattern. No idea why.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (2):
  dt-bindings: PCI: designware-pcie.txt: convert it to yaml
  dt-bindings: PCI: kirin-pcie.txt: convert it to yaml

 .../bindings/pci/amlogic,meson-pcie.txt       |   4 +-
 .../bindings/pci/axis,artpec6-pcie.txt        |   2 +-
 .../bindings/pci/designware-pcie.txt          |  77 ----------
 .../bindings/pci/fsl,imx6q-pcie.txt           |   2 +-
 .../bindings/pci/hisilicon,kirin-pcie.yaml    |  79 ++++++++++
 .../bindings/pci/hisilicon-histb-pcie.txt     |   2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/kirin-pcie.txt    |  41 ------
 .../bindings/pci/layerscape-pci.txt           |   2 +-
 .../bindings/pci/nvidia,tegra194-pcie.txt     |   4 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/pci-armada8k.txt  |   2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/pcie-al.txt       |   2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/qcom,pcie.txt     |  14 +-
 .../bindings/pci/samsung,exynos-pcie.yaml     |   2 +-
 .../bindings/pci/sifive,fu740-pcie.yaml       |   2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/snps,dw-pcie.yaml | 135 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../pci/socionext,uniphier-pcie-ep.yaml       |   2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/ti-pci.txt        |   4 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/uniphier-pcie.txt |   2 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   4 +-
 19 files changed, 239 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/designware-pcie.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/hisilicon,kirin-pcie.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/kirin-pcie.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/snps,dw-pcie.yaml

-- 
2.31.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel