Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add DTS bits to enable USB3 PHY on HiKey970

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:55:22 +0200

Hi Wei,

Now that the Hi6421v600 PMIC together with its DT schema schema got
merged upstream, we can merge the PMIC and the USB3 PHY support for
HiKey 970 DTS.

Please merge those two via HiSilicon tree.

-

It should be noticed that there's one last component needed for USB3 to
work: the DT schema for the in-board USB HUB. I'll submit this in
separate, as such patch series is still under review:

	https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#t

Regards,
Mauro	

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (2):
  arm64: dts: hisilicon: Add support for Hikey 970 PMIC
  arm64: dts: hisilicon: Add support for Hikey 970 USB3 PHY

 .../boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3670-hikey970.dts    | 105 ++++++++++++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3670.dtsi     |  58 +++++++++-
 .../boot/dts/hisilicon/hikey970-pmic.dtsi     |  86 ++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 229 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hikey970-pmic.dtsi

-- 
2.31.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel