Subject: [PATCH RESEND 0/7] DT bindings for Hikey960/970 USB/PCI

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 09:54:26 +0100

Thosre are the only missing parts for PCI to work on HiKey970 and
for USB on HiKey960 and HiKey 970 boards.

John Stultz (1):
  arm64: dts: hisilicon: Add usb mux hub for hikey960

Manivannan Sadhasivam (1):
  arm64: dts: HiSilicon: Add support for HiKey 970 PCIe controller
    hardware

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (4):
  dt-bindings: clock: hi3670-clock.txt: add pmctrl compatible
  dt-bindings: usb: hisilicon,hi3670-dwc3: add binding for Kirin970
  arm64: dts: hisilicon: Add support for Hikey 970 USB3 PHY
  arm64: dts: hisilicon: Add usb mux hub for hikey970

Yu Chen (1):
  dt-bindings: misc: add schema for USB hub on Kirin devices

 .../bindings/clock/hi3670-clock.txt           |   1 +
 .../bindings/misc/hisilicon,hikey-usb.yaml    |  87 ++++++++++
 .../bindings/usb/hisilicon,hi3670-dwc3.yaml   | 105 +++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660-hikey960.dts    |  35 +++-
 .../boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3670-hikey970.dts    | 106 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3670.dtsi     | 163 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 495 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/misc/hisilicon,hikey-usb.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/hisilicon,hi3670-dwc3.yaml

-- 
2.33.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel