Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] staging: vc04_services: avoid the use of typedef for function pointers

From: Gaston Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:31:23 -0300

This patch set removes some typedefs for function pointers in vc04_services.

v1 -> v2:

- Following Greg suggestion, functions pointers were not renamed making patches
  1 and 2 much smaller.
- Function pointers in vchiq-mmal were not touched as the result is less
  readable than the original.
- In the description of changes in the TODO file, it was specified that there
  are no current 'struct typedefs' left inside vc04_servivces. 
- The name of the particular subsystem of vc04_services was included in the
  title of each commit.

Gaston Gonzalez (3):
  staging: vc04_services: bcm2835-audio: avoid the use of typedef for
    function pointers
  staging: vc04_services: bcm2835-camera: avoid the use of typedef for
    function pointers
  staging: vc04_services: update TODO file

 .../staging/vc04_services/bcm2835-audio/bcm2835.c    | 12 +++---------
 .../staging/vc04_services/bcm2835-camera/controls.c  | 10 ++--------
 drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/TODO         |  8 ++------
 3 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel