Subject: [PATCH 0/6] staging: vc04_services: rename ocurrences of 'bm2835*' to 'bcm2835*'

From: Gaston Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 17:35:41 -0300

This patch set renames ocurrences of 'bm2835*' to 'bcm2835*'.

Gaston Gonzalez (6):
  staging: vc04_services: rename structures bm2835_mmal_dev and
    bm2835_mmal_v4l2_ctrl
  staging: vc04_services: rename functions containing bm2835_* to
    bcm2835_*
  staging: vc04_services: rename variables containing bm2835_* to
    bcm2835_*
  staging: vc04_services: rename string literal containing bm2835_* to
    bcm2835*_
  staging: vc04_services: rename macros BM2835_MMAL_VERSION and
    BM2835_MMAL_MODULE_NAME
  staging: vc04_services: rename BM2835 to BCM2835 in headers comments

 .../bcm2835-camera/bcm2835-camera.c           | 103 +++++++------
 .../bcm2835-camera/bcm2835-camera.h           |  12 +-
 .../vc04_services/bcm2835-camera/controls.c   | 137 ++++++++----------
 .../vc04_services/vchiq-mmal/mmal-common.h    |   2 +-
 .../vc04_services/vchiq-mmal/mmal-encodings.h |   2 +-
 .../vchiq-mmal/mmal-msg-common.h              |   2 +-
 .../vchiq-mmal/mmal-msg-format.h              |   2 +-
 .../vc04_services/vchiq-mmal/mmal-msg-port.h  |   2 +-
 .../vc04_services/vchiq-mmal/mmal-msg.h       |   2 +-
 .../vchiq-mmal/mmal-parameters.h              |   2 +-
 .../vc04_services/vchiq-mmal/mmal-vchiq.c     |   2 +-
 .../vc04_services/vchiq-mmal/mmal-vchiq.h     |   2 +-
 12 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel