Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add support for the HP TouchPad

From: Ben Wolsieffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:07:02 -0500

This patchset adds basic support for the HP TouchPad (codename
"tenderloin") tablet. I started with a copy of the AQP8060 Dragonboard
device tree and made the necessary changes as a separate patch.

Ben Wolsieffer (3):
  ARM: dts: qcom: add HP TouchPad (tenderloin)
  dt-bindings: arm: qcom: document HP TouchPad
  ARM: dts: qcom: basic HP TouchPad support

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/qcom.yaml         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-apq8060-tenderloin.dts | 478 ++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 480 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-apq8060-tenderloin.dts

-- 
2.34.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel