Subject: [PATCH 0/3] AT91 PIO4 push-pull enable

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 13:54:03 +0200

From: Ryan Wanner <[email-masked]>

This patch set enables push-pull pin configuation for PIO4 IP as well as
updating the DT binding.

Removing the integer argument for open-drain allows the driver to
process drive configuration from gpiolib as the integer argument is
discarded.

Ryan Wanner (3):
  pinctrl: at91-pio4: Enable Push-Pull configuration
  dt-bindings: pinctrl: at91-pio4: Add push-pull support
  ARM: dts: at91: Return to boolean properties

 .../bindings/pinctrl/atmel,at91-pio4-pinctrl.txt  |  3 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox3-hs.dts             |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-kizbox3_common.dtsi        |  2 +-
 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-at91-pio4.c               | 15 +++++++++++----
 4 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel