Subject: [PATCH 0/6] ARM: dts: bcm-mobile: DT cleanup

From: Stanislav Jakubek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 21:28:10 +0200

This series cleans up some parts of Broadcom Kona platform's DT files.

No functional change intended.

Stanislav Jakubek (6):
  ARM: dts: bcm-mobile: change "" includes to <> where applicable
  ARM: dts: bcm21664/23550: use CCU compatibles directly
  ARM: dts: bcm-mobile: move status properties to the end of nodes
  ARM: dts: bcm11351/21664: add UART, I2C node labels
  ARM: dts: bcm21664-garnet: use node labels
  ARM: dts: bcm28155-ap: use node labels

 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm11351.dtsi       |  27 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm21664-garnet.dts |  46 +++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm21664.dtsi       |  31 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm23550.dtsi       |  19 +++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm28155-ap.dts     | 110 +++++++++++++-------------
 5 files changed, 115 insertions(+), 118 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel