Subject: [PATCH 0/4] perf/arm_cspmu: Fixes and cleanups

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:59:28 +0100

Hi all,

I've been working on adding support for the 64-bit extension and
devicetree probing[1], which I'm not posting yet since it's still
untested and may need a bit more work. However I think these preparatory
patches stand up well enough on their own so could land sooner.

Thanks,
Robin.

[1] https://gitlab.arm.com/linux-arm/linux-rm/-/commits/cspmu-dev/

Robin Murphy (4):
  perf/arm_cspmu: Fix event attribute type
  ACPI/APMT: Don't register invalid resource
  perf/arm_cspmu: Clean up ACPI dependency
  perf/arm_cspmu: Decouple APMT dependency

 drivers/acpi/arm64/apmt.c          | 10 +++--
 drivers/perf/arm_cspmu/Kconfig     |  3 +-
 drivers/perf/arm_cspmu/arm_cspmu.c | 70 +++++++++++++-----------------
 drivers/perf/arm_cspmu/arm_cspmu.h |  4 +-
 4 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2.101.g768bb238c484.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel