Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] perf/arm_cspmu: Fixes and cleanups

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:01:30 +0100

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/

Quick update fixing the issues in patch #4 pointed out by Ilkka.

Thanks,
Robin.

Robin Murphy (4):
  perf/arm_cspmu: Fix event attribute type
  ACPI/APMT: Don't register invalid resource
  perf/arm_cspmu: Clean up ACPI dependency
  perf/arm_cspmu: Decouple APMT dependency

 drivers/acpi/arm64/apmt.c          | 10 ++--
 drivers/perf/arm_cspmu/Kconfig     |  3 +-
 drivers/perf/arm_cspmu/arm_cspmu.c | 79 ++++++++++++++----------------
 drivers/perf/arm_cspmu/arm_cspmu.h |  5 +-
 4 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2.101.g768bb238c484.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel