Subject: [PATCH 0/2] perf/arm-cmn: Identifier support

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 18:16:31 +0100

Hi all,

Following on from the disussion on Jing's proposal[1], I've had
confirmation that we do actually have a reliable hardware identifier,
so this mini-series does a bit of refactoring to wire that up and then
expose a sysfs identifier based on it.

Thanks,
Robin.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]/

Robin Murphy (2):
  perf/arm-cmn: Revamp model detection
  perf/arm-cmn: Add sysfs identifier

 drivers/perf/arm-cmn.c | 165 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 109 insertions(+), 56 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2.101.g768bb238c484.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel