Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: improve support for MT7988

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 00:14:26 +0100

This series fixes and completes commit 445eb6448ed3b ("net: ethernet:
mtk_eth_soc: add basic support for MT7988 SoC") and also adds support
for using the in-SoC SRAM to previous MT7986 and MT7981 SoCs.

Daniel Golle (4):
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: fix register definitions for MT7988
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add reset bits for MT7988
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add support for in-SoC SRAM
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: support 36-bit DMA addressing on MT7988

 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.c | 190 +++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.h |  42 ++++-
 2 files changed, 182 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

base-commit: c2e5f4fd1148727801a63d938cec210f16b48864
-- 
2.41.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel