Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Properly support FriendlyElec HD702E

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2026 19:22:19 +0000

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rockchip/[email-masked]/

Changelogs in the patches - fingers crossed this is good to go now,
thanks all for the acks and reviews.

Cheers,
Robin.

Robin Murphy (4):
  dt-bindings: display: panel: Move FriendlyElec HD702E to eDP
  drm/panel-edp: Move FriendlyELEC HD702E
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Move RK3399 eDP pinctrl to boards
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Add overlay for FriendlyElec HD702E

 .../display/panel/panel-edp-legacy.yaml       |  2 +
 .../bindings/display/panel/panel-simple.yaml  |  2 -
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile         |  5 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-base.dtsi |  3 +-
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-chromebook.dtsi   |  2 +
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4-hd702e.dtso | 96 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dts |  2 -
 .../rockchip/rk3399-sapphire-excavator.dts    |  2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-edp.c             | 26 +++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-simple.c          | 25 -----
 10 files changed, 134 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopc-t4-hd702e.dtso

-- 
2.34.1