Subject: [PATCH 0/4] mm/pgtable: Support for page table check on s390

From: Alexander Gordeev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2026 12:53:12 +0100

Hi All,

This series adds mm_struct parameter to pxx_user_accessible_page() hooks,
which is only used on s390 and does not affect other archs.

I reordered pxx_user_accessible_page() parameters to be consistent with
the traditional order and removed unnecessary brackets in patch #1 - the
only patch that touches the generic code and other archs.

Thanks!

Alexander Gordeev (2):
  s390/pgtable: Use set_pmd_bit() to invalidate PMD entry
  s390: Enable page table check for debug_defconfig

Tobias Huschle (2):
  mm/page_table_check: Pass mm_struct to pxx_user_accessible_page()
  s390/pgtable: Add s390 support for page table check

 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable.h  |  6 ++--
 arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h  |  6 ++--
 arch/s390/Kconfig                 |  1 +
 arch/s390/configs/debug_defconfig |  2 ++
 arch/s390/include/asm/pgtable.h   | 60 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 arch/x86/include/asm/pgtable.h    |  6 ++--
 mm/page_table_check.c             | 15 ++++----
 7 files changed, 71 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.51.0