Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] Add support for mt8167 display blocks

From: Luca Leonardo Scorcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2026 16:22:44 +0000

This series adds support for the display blocks on MediaTek mt8167.
Tested on Xiaomi Mi Smart Clock x04g.

The first patch just does some reordering of dts nodes with no other
changes as this makes later patches cleaner and easier to follow.

v3:
 - Added mt8167-dsi compatible to driver instead of changing the binding;
 - Resolved patch formatting issues.

v2:
 - Separate patch for mediatek,dsi-phy binding;
 - Separate patch for mt8167-dsi binding;
 - Simplified OF graph endpoints in mt8167.dtsi.

Luca Leonardo Scorcia (5):
  arm64: dts: mt8167: Reorder nodes according to mmio address
  dt-bindings: display: mediatek: Add compatibles for MediaTek mt8167
  dt-bindings: phy: mediatek,dsi-phy: Add support for mt8167
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8167: Add DRM nodes
  drm/mediatek: dsi: Add compatible for mt8167-dsi

Val Packett (1):
  gpu: drm: mediatek: ovl: add specific entry for mt8167

 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,aal.yaml        |   1 +
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,ccorr.yaml      |   4 +-
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,dither.yaml     |   1 +
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,gamma.yaml      |   1 +
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,ovl.yaml        |   1 +
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,rdma.yaml       |   1 +
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,wdma.yaml       |   4 +-
 .../bindings/phy/mediatek,dsi-phy.yaml        |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt8167.dtsi      | 381 ++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_disp_ovl.c       |  12 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dsi.c            |   1 +
 11 files changed, 374 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0