Subject: [PATCH 0/9] Add support for mt6392 PMIC

From: Luca Leonardo Scorcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2026 17:12:39 +0000

The MediaTek mt6392 PMIC is usually found on devices powered by
the mt8516/mt8167 SoC, and is yet another mt6397 variant.

This series is mostly based around patches submitted a couple
years ago by Fabien Parent and not merged and from Val Packett's
submission from Jan 2025 that included extra cleanups, fixes, and a
new dtsi file similar to ones that exist for other PMICs. Some
comments weren't addressed and the series was ultimately not merged.

This series only enables three functions: regulators, keys, and RTC.

I have added a handful of device tree improvements to fix some
dtbs_check errors and addressed the comments from last year's
reviews. The series has been tested on Xiaomi Mi Smart Clock x04g.

Fabien Parent (5):
  dt-bindings: mfd: mt6397: Add bindings for MT6392 PMIC
  dt-bindings: regulator: add support for MT6392
  dt-bindings: input: mtk-pmic-keys: add MT6392 binding definition
  mfd: mt6397: Add support for MT6392 pmic
  regulator: mt6392: Add support for MT6392 regulator

Val Packett (4):
  soc: mediatek: mtk-pmic-wrap: add compatible for MT6392 PMIC
  input: keyboard: mtk-pmic-keys: add MT6392 support
  rtc: mt6397: add compatible for MT6392 PMIC
  arm64: dts: mt6392: add mt6392 PMIC dtsi

 .../bindings/input/mediatek,pmic-keys.yaml    |   1 +
 .../bindings/mfd/mediatek,mt6397.yaml         |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt6392.dtsi      | 133 +++++
 drivers/input/keyboard/mtk-pmic-keys.c        |  15 +
 drivers/mfd/mt6397-core.c                     |  43 ++
 drivers/mfd/mt6397-irq.c                      |   8 +
 drivers/regulator/Kconfig                     |   9 +
 drivers/regulator/Makefile                    |   1 +
 drivers/regulator/mt6392-regulator.c          | 491 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/rtc/rtc-mt6397.c                      |   1 +
 drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-pmic-wrap.c          |   1 +
 include/linux/mfd/mt6392/core.h               |  42 ++
 include/linux/mfd/mt6392/registers.h          | 487 +++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/mfd/mt6397/core.h               |   1 +
 include/linux/regulator/mt6392-regulator.h    |  40 ++
 15 files changed, 1276 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt6392.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/regulator/mt6392-regulator.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/mfd/mt6392/core.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/mfd/mt6392/registers.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/regulator/mt6392-regulator.h

-- 
2.43.0