Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Arm SMMU errata updates

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2026 18:10:19 +0000

Hi all,

As promised (well OK, it's not Monday...), here's a more comprehensive
SMMU errata update since I finally found time to pick through all the
latest SDENs in detail. Includes some bonus cleanup since I despair at
just adding to a messy table, but that could be split up if you have a
preference for what to base on what.

Cheers,
Robin.

Robin Murphy (3):
  arm64: errata: Reformat table for IDs
  iommu/arm-smmu-v3: Update Arm errata
  arm64: errata: Sort Arm entries

 Documentation/arch/arm64/silicon-errata.rst | 114 +++++++++++---------
 drivers/iommu/arm/arm-smmu-v3/arm-smmu-v3.c |  18 +++-
 2 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2.101.g768bb238c484.dirty