Subject: [PATCH v3 00/11] arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mm-var-som: Align SOM and Symphony DTSs

From: Stefano Radaelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2026 16:54:36 +0100

This series aligns the i.MX8MM VAR-SOM and VAR-SOM Symphony device
trees with the latest hardware revisions.

The update consolidates the device tree descriptions to better reflect
the actual hardware partitioning between the SOM and the carrier board.
Nodes describing peripherals physically present on the SOM are kept in
the SOM dtsi, while carrier-specific components are described in the
corresponding carrier dts.

The changes were tested on the latest VAR-SOM and Symphony hardware
revision.

v2->v3:
 - Add clock-names porperty along with clocks

v1->v2:
 - Moved phy LED configurations to symphony dts
 - Added Wifi/BT dtsi variants for both iw61x and brcm legacy modules

Stefano Radaelli (11):
  arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mm-var-som: Move UART4 description to
    Symphony
  arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mm-var-som: Align fsl,pins tables
  arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mm-var-som: Update FEC support with
    MaxLinear PHY
  arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mm-var-som: Add support for WM8904 audio
    codec
  arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mm-var-som: Add MCP251xFD CAN controller
  arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mm-var-som: Update WiFi/BT with variants
  arm64: dts: imx8mm-var-som-symphony: Move USB configuration from SOM
  arm64: dts: imx8mm-var-som-symphony: Enable uSD on USDHC2
  arm64: dts: imx8mm-var-som-symphony: Add TPM2 support
  arm64: dts: imx8mm-var-som-symphony: Enable I2C4
  arm64: dts: imx8mm-var-som-symphony: Enable PCIe

 .../dts/freescale/imx8mm-var-som-symphony.dts | 225 ++++++++++-
 .../imx8mm-var-som-wifi-brcm-legacy.dtsi      |  12 +
 .../imx8mm-var-som-wifi-bt-iw61x.dtsi         |  45 +++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm-var-som.dtsi    | 366 ++++++++++++------
 4 files changed, 503 insertions(+), 145 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm-var-som-wifi-brcm-legacy.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm-var-som-wifi-bt-iw61x.dtsi

base-commit: 37a93dd5c49b5fda807fd204edf2547c3493319c
-- 
2.47.3