Subject: [PATCH v5 0/2] Add support for Variscite DART-MX91 and Sonata board

From: Stefano Radaelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2026 17:20:01 +0100

This patch series adds support for the Variscite DART-MX91 system on
module and the Sonata carrier board.

The series includes:
- SOM device tree with on-module peripherals
- Sonata carrier board device tree with board-specific features

The implementation follows the standard SOM + carrier board pattern
where the SOM dtsi contains only peripherals mounted on the module,
while carrier-specific interfaces are enabled in the board dts.

v4->v5:
 - Rebased the series to for-next branch

v3->v4:
 - Fix space between BUCK4/BUCK5 aned parenthesis
 - Remove unused pinctrl groups

v2->v3:
 - Rebased the series to fix DTS apply issues.

v1->v2:
 - Ordering by hex and node name.

Stefano Radaelli (2):
  arm64: dts: freescale: Add support for Variscite DART-MX91
  arm64: dts: imx91-var-dart: Add support for Variscite Sonata board

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/Makefile        |   1 +
 .../dts/freescale/imx91-var-dart-sonata.dts   | 471 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/imx91-var-dart.dtsi    | 468 +++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 940 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx91-var-dart-sonata.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx91-var-dart.dtsi

base-commit: 04faa34bb5e68338cc2568da78f6535f685dd4a7
prerequisite-patch-id: f5c8d966fa1a6b246f7eb1c249e7d6c353b2d71f
-- 
2.47.3