Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Add support for Variscite DART-MX93 and Sonata board

From: Stefano Radaelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2026 10:08:53 +0100

This patch series adds support for the Variscite DART-MX93 system on
module and the Sonata carrier board.

The series includes:
- SOM device tree with on-module peripherals
- Sonata carrier board device tree with board-specific features

The implementation follows the standard SOM + carrier board pattern
where the SOM dtsi contains only peripherals mounted on the module,
while carrier-specific interfaces are enabled in the board dts.

v1->v2:
 - Remove clock-frequency property from eqos node

Stefano Radaelli (3):
  dt-bindings: arm: fsl: add Variscite DART-MX93 Boards
  arm64: dts: freescale: Add support for Variscite DART-MX93
  arm64: dts: imx93-var-dart: Add support for Variscite Sonata board

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.yaml          |   6 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/Makefile        |   1 +
 .../dts/freescale/imx93-var-dart-sonata.dts   | 654 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/imx93-var-dart.dtsi    | 461 ++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 1122 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx93-var-dart-sonata.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx93-var-dart.dtsi

base-commit: 6c4b48012d57f205c94f25da0c68a4027ea6daf6
-- 
2.47.3