Subject: [PATCH v1 0/3] Add support for Variscite VAR-SOM-MX91 and Symphony board

From: Stefano Radaelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2026 19:39:43 +0200

This patch series adds support for the Variscite VAR-SOM-MX91 system on
module and the Sonata carrier board.

The series includes:
- SOM device tree with on-module peripherals
- Sonata carrier board device tree with board-specific features

The implementation follows the standard SOM + carrier board pattern
where the SOM dtsi contains only peripherals mounted on the module,
while carrier-specific interfaces are enabled in the board dts.

Stefano Radaelli (3):
  dt-bindings: arm: fsl: add Variscite VAR-SOM-MX91 Boards
  arm64: dts: freescale: Add support for Variscite VAR-SOM-MX91
  arm64: dts: imx91-var-som: Add support for Variscite Symphony board

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.yaml          |   6 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/Makefile        |   1 +
 .../dts/freescale/imx91-var-som-symphony.dts  | 527 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/imx91-var-som.dtsi     | 456 +++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 990 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx91-var-som-symphony.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx91-var-som.dtsi

base-commit: 52bd553667e68b91ae6bb686ebddb66e539c7798
prerequisite-patch-id: 6aed59e9105465c7ff1c01475972351600be1526
-- 
2.47.3