Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] ARM: dts: aspeed-g6: add AST2600 I3C nodes and bindings

From: Dawid Glazik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2026 22:34:32 +0200

This series reworks and resubmits AST2600 I3C DTS updates that were
originally posted in 2024, but stalled without further upstream
progress.[1] The series was rebased onto the current tree and merge
conflicts were resolved.

The patches first move i2c nodes under the APB simple-bus for layout
consistency, then add AST2600 I3C controller nodes in aspeed-g6.dtsi
and finally add the missing dt-binding for AST2600 I3C global
registers. Jeremy agreed in a separate email thread that I can continue
this series under my authorship.

Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Dawid Glazik (3):
  ARM: dts: aspeed-g6: move i2c controllers directly into apb node
  ARM: dts: aspeed-g6: Add nodes for i3c controllers
  dt-bindings: i3c: Add AST2600 I3C global registers

 .../i3c/aspeed,ast2600-i3c-global.yaml        |  55 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed/aspeed-g6.dtsi       | 549 ++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 377 insertions(+), 227 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i3c/aspeed,ast2600-i3c-global.yaml

base-commit: 6de23f81a5e08be8fbf5e8d7e9febc72a5b5f27f
-- 
2.43.0