Subject: [PATCH v4 0/3] ARM: dts: aspeed-g6: add AST2600 I3C nodes and bindings

From: Dawid Glazik <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2026 22:20:58 +0200

This series reworks and resubmits AST2600 I3C DTS updates that were
originally posted in 2024, but stalled without further upstream
progress.[1] The series was rebased onto the current tree and merge
conflicts were resolved.

The patches first move I2C controller nodes under the APB simple-bus
for layout consistency, then document aspeed,ast2600-i3c-global in
the syscon binding, and finally add AST2600 I3C controller nodes in
aspeed-g6.dtsi.

Jeremy agreed in a separate email thread that I can continue this
series under my authorship.

Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Dawid Glazik (3):
  ARM: dts: aspeed-g6: move i2c controllers directly into apb node
  dt-bindings: mfd: syscon: add aspeed,ast2600-i3c-global compatible
  ARM: dts: aspeed-g6: Add nodes for i3c controllers

 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/syscon.yaml       |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed/aspeed-g6.dtsi       | 543 ++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 318 insertions(+), 227 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6de23f81a5e08be8fbf5e8d7e9febc72a5b5f27f
-- 
2.43.0