Subject: [GIT PULL 0/2] Renesas SoC updates for v7.2

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 12:35:57 +0200

Hi SoC folks,

This is my first pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v7.2.

It consists of 2 parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/2] Renesas driver updates for v7.2

    - Add Multifunctional Interface (MFIS) mailbox and product register
      support for R-Car X5H,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 2/2] Renesas DTS updates for v7.2

    - Add GPU support for R-Car M3-W(+)-based ULCB and Salvator-X(S)
      development boards,
    - Add Ethernet, OPP table, interrupt, pin control, and watchdog
      support for the RZ/G3L SoC and the RZ/G3L SMARC SoM board,
    - Add Coresight support for the R-Mobile A1 and APE6 SoCs, and the
      Armadillo-800 EVA and APE6EVM development boards,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

Note that the first PR includes DT binding definitions for R-Car X5H,
which are shared by driver and DT source files.

Note that the second PR (1) is based on v7.1-rc3, as PowerVR GPU
enablement has a dependency on commit 26735dfdd8930d9e ("pmdomain: core:
Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd"), and (2) includes:
  - Renesas SoC fixes for v7.1, which are already present in
    soc/for-next, but not yet in v7.1-rc4,
  - DT binding definition updates for the R-Mobile A1 and APE6 SoCs,
    which are shared by the clock subsystem and DT source files,
  - DT binding definitions for the RZ/G3L SoC, which are shared by the
    pin control subsystem and DT source files.

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email-masked]

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
							    -- Linus Torvalds