Subject: [GIT PULL 1/2] Renesas driver updates for v7.2

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 12:35:58 +0200

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geert/renesas-devel.git tags/renesas-drivers-for-v7.2-tag1

for you to fetch changes up to 17e48e7e5f18b45fd4a9411090148aae3b74f7f3:

  soc: renesas: Convert to of_machine_get_match() (2026-05-11 09:56:17 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Renesas driver updates for v7.2

  - Add Multifunctional Interface (MFIS) mailbox and product register
    support for R-Car X5H,
  - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

Note that this includes DT binding definitions for R-Car X5H, which are
shared by driver and DT source files.

Thanks for pulling!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Claudiu Beznea (5):
      soc: renesas: r9a08g045-sysc: Move common code to a helper
      soc: renesas: r9a08g046-sysc: Move common code to a helper
      soc: renesas: r9a09g047-sys: Move common code to a helper
      soc: renesas: r9a09g056-sys: Move common code to a helper
      soc: renesas: r9a09g057-sys: Move common code to a helper

Geert Uytterhoeven (2):
      Merge tag 'renesas-r8a78000-dt-binding-defs-tag1' into renesas-drivers-for-v7.2
      soc: renesas: Convert to of_machine_get_match()

Wolfram Sang (3):
      dt-bindings: soc: renesas: Document MFIS IP core
      soc: renesas: Add Renesas R-Car MFIS driver
      soc: renesas: Add R-Car X5H PRR support

 .../soc/renesas/renesas,r8a78000-mfis.yaml         | 187 +++++++++++
 drivers/soc/renesas/Kconfig                        |   9 +
 drivers/soc/renesas/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/soc/renesas/r9a08g045-sysc.c               |  33 +-
 drivers/soc/renesas/r9a08g046-sysc.c               |  31 +-
 drivers/soc/renesas/r9a09g047-sys.c                |  34 +-
 drivers/soc/renesas/r9a09g056-sys.c                |  33 +-
 drivers/soc/renesas/r9a09g057-sys.c                |  44 +--
 drivers/soc/renesas/rcar-mfis.c                    | 344 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/soc/renesas/renesas-soc.c                  |  10 +-
 include/dt-bindings/soc/renesas,r8a78000-mfis.h    |  28 ++
 11 files changed, 644 insertions(+), 110 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/renesas/renesas,r8a78000-mfis.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/renesas/rcar-mfis.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/soc/renesas,r8a78000-mfis.h