Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] Add minimal boot support for IPQ6018

From: Sricharan R <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 22:56:42 +0530

Sorry, Got [email-masked] wrong. Will fix and repost

Regards,
 Sricharan

On 6/5/2019 10:45 PM, Sricharan R wrote:
> The IPQ6018 is Qualcomm’s 802.11ax SoC for Routers,
> Gateways and Access Points.
> 
> This series adds minimal board boot support for ipq6018-cp01
> board.
> 
> Sricharan R (6):
>   pinctrl: qcom: Add ipq6018 pinctrl driver
>   dt-bindings: qcom: Add ipq6018 bindings
>   clk: qcom: Add DT bindings for ipq6018 gcc clock controller
>   clk: qcom: Add ipq6018 Global Clock Controller support
>   arm64: dts: Add ipq6018 SoC and CP01 board support
>   arm64: defconfig: Enable qcom ipq6018 clock and pinctrl
> 
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/qcom.yaml    |    2 +
>  .../devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,gcc.txt         |    1 +
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/Makefile                  |    1 +
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018-cp01-c1.dts       |   35 +
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi              |  231 +
>  arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                       |    2 +
>  drivers/clk/qcom/Kconfig                           |    9 +
>  drivers/clk/qcom/Makefile                          |    1 +
>  drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq6018.c                     | 5267 ++++++++++++++++++++
>  drivers/pinctrl/qcom/Kconfig                       |   10 +
>  drivers/pinctrl/qcom/Makefile                      |    1 +
>  drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ipq6018.c             | 1183 +++++
>  include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq6018.h       |  405 ++
>  13 files changed, 7148 insertions(+)
>  create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018-cp01-c1.dts
>  create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi
>  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq6018.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ipq6018.c
>  create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq6018.h
> 

-- 
"QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel