Subject: [PATCH v3] ARM: dts: turris-omnia: add support for ethernet switch

From: [email-masked] (Andreas Färber)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 11:49:12 +0100

Hi Uwe,

Am 03.01.2017 um 20:35 schrieb Uwe Kleine-K?nig:
> The Turris Omnia features a Marvell MV88E6176 ethernet switch. Add it to
> the dts.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Uwe Kleine-K?nig <[email-masked]>

It's still not working for me on next-20170104 with this v3.
Are there any other patches needed?

Should all ports LAN0-LAN4 work with the commented-out second cpu node?

I've been using the WAN port (eth2) just fine. (=eth1 in OpenWrt)

With this patch, eth0 and eth1 are shown as UP by default. If however I
enslave eth0 and eth1 in a br-lan bridge, as seen under OpenWrt for
eth0+eth2, then eth1 is DOWN while eth0 remains UP, and br-lan remains
DOWN. Same issue if I drop eth0 from the bridge - after a reboot eth1 is
UP but br-lan is still DOWN.
I had to manually enable CONFIG_BRIDGE, so maybe I'm missing more kernel
options? Or did you simply not try using a bridge?

Regards,
Andreas

-- 
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 N?rnberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imend?rffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG N?rnberg)