Subject: Re: [PATCH V3 3/8] clk: tegra: Export functions for EMC clock scaling

From: Joseph Lo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 15:25:49 +0800

On 5/15/19 12:29 AM, Dmitry Osipenko wrote:
> 10.05.2019 11:47, Joseph Lo пишет:
>> Export functions to allow accessing the CAR register required by EMC
>> clock scaling. These functions will be used to access the CAR register
>> as part of the scaling sequence.
> 
>> DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nvidia.com; s=n1;
>> 	t57478018; bh=emd3R6nSFwL5B+aWA2W+bJqcZ1Jhvwnayz1wGOPSA4M=;
>> 	h=X-PGP-Universal:From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:X-Mailer:
>> 	 In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:X-NVConfidentiality:
>> 	 Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type;
>> 	b=fW7ddx6p6BuGNLGA6jAL5AxsojqeQcOg9fZBqbA1Ze45XU3gt7tiL88s8g7gTftA+
>> 	 NdruKRXPLS0r4iOgKqEUf3bmoBP0Kf+l0PQcJu55U5v55XnP6cuKrQw2cmbDaw/g2Z
>> 	 a6DZrAIbUZzi3P3b764ZDmUlRD1sHAWWswZwG3kHwBP0TDOXNjAEVcp7NPm868VOvv
>> 	 aJrdb6VblknwjNkE6OV7ktGB1ODge5YSAePDLNAplZBw+BFnogtESwvf0cFcYVbxCG
>> 	 COh/UNKdlJuOM95IgbZiom9I8NiwuS07bA2WzudSgnMKbhNI6VlFgDu5A6JaPt3Irv
>> 	 N4nuUT4+Ln3Fg=
>>
> 
> What's that?
> 
Sorry, I don't know how does that come from. I didn't see that in my 
mail client when receiving this patch.

I did notice this patch was missing in the Tegra Patchwork, but it's 
okay in the Linux ARM Kernel patchwork.
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-tegra/list/?series=107142
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-kernel/list/?series=116097

So I guess maybe something wrong when the server handling this patch.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel