Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Initial RTD1619 SoC and Realtek Mjolnir EVB support

From: Andreas Färber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 05:18:40 +0100

Hi James,

Am 08.11.19 um 10:42 schrieb James Tai:
> This series adds Device Trees for the Realtek RTD1619 SoC and Realtek's
> Mjolnir EVB.
> 
> v1 -> v2:
> * Define compatible strings for Realtek RTD1619 SoC and Realtek Mjolnir
> * Add uart1 and uart2 device node into rtd16xx.dtsi
> * move cpus node and the interrupt-affinity into rtd16xx.dtsi
> * Specify the r-bus ranges

With the exception of r-bus this is getting pretty good already.
Two formal improvements:

1) The patches 1/2 and 2/2 are expected to be threaded to 0/2 (but not
2/2 to 1/2). Please check your git [sendemail] config or use --thread
--no-chain-reply-to. That helps keep the series together when people
start replying to individual patches. If your Git config seems correct,
it might also be an issue with your SMTP server.

2) Please also include a per-patch changelog like I do. I privately
shared a script how I do that in a reproducible way. This benefits
reviewers not getting CC'ed on the cover letter as well as users of the
Patchwork web interface.

Thanks,
Andreas

-- 
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer
HRB 36809 (AG Nürnberg)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel