Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Mali LPAE improvements

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:04:58 +0100

Hi Tomeu,

On 23/09/2019 09:17, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>>> There is some argument for taking #1 and #2 as 5.4 fixes, though - the
>>> upcoming Mesa 19.2 release will enable T820 support on the userspace side -
>>> so let's pick that discussion up again in a few weeks.
>>
>> Ok, I'll include those two in my fixes pull to Joerg at -rc1.
> 
> Hi Will,
> 
> Looks like this didn't end up happening?

Don't panic, there's still another week until rc1 is even out to base a 
PR on ;)

FWIW I was planning to rebase and resend these with the review tags 
included early next week, once the dust has settled and queues are 
opening again.

Robin.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel