Subject: Stone mosaic and Glass mosaic and Metal mosaic Supply与您共享了相册。

From: [email-masked] (Stone mosaic and Glass mosaic and Metal mosaic Supply)
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 19:42:17 +0000

My dear friend,

How?s your business recently?

We are writing to update you our new designs in 2013, we are special in  
manufacturing and designing the mosaic tiles, including the marble stone  
mosaic and glass mosaic and metal mosaic, ect.

With more than 10 years production and export experience, we have  
successfully developed thousands of mosaic designs to meet the need of  
different market! And we can also make it according to your own designs or  
requirements!

If you are interested in our mosaics, we would like to send you our  
catalogue and pricelist for your reference, we are expecting your kind  
prompt reply and feedback! Thanks in advance!

---
Thanks & best regards
Sabrina Law
General manager
Mosaic Factory
Add.: Foshan Guangdong China

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=118029705211684659492&target=ALBUM&id=5850833430973612241&authkey=Gv1sRgCNnl8OS_6cezVw&invite=CLqjrPcG&feat=email
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20130302/44aca853/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: picasaweblogo-zh_CN.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 1646 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20130302/44aca853/attachment-0001.gif>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: email.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 7339 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20130302/44aca853/attachment-0001.jpg>