Subject: Re: [PATCH] drm/imx: fix memory leak in imx_pd_bind

From: Markus Elfring <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 13:54:05 +0200

> +free_edid:
> + 	kfree(imxpd->edid);
> + 	return ret;

I have taken another look at this change idea.
Can the function call “devm_kfree(dev, imxpd)” become relevant
also at this place?

Would you like to combine it with the update suggestion
“Fix error handling for a kmemdup() call in imx_pd_bind()”?
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]/
https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/patch/1138912/
https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/10/12/87

Regards,
Markus

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel